| Attorney at Law, a Law Corporation Providing legal services to the people of Hawaii since 1986 in the general practice of Law with emphasis onreal estate and business law including leases, licenses, title issues, acquisition and sale, subdivisions, consolidations and re-subdivisions, cotenancy issues, land use issues, municipal law issues, easements and collections.
- Born Puunene, Maui, Hawaii, June 18, 1953;
- Admitted to practice law in the courts of the State of Hawai’i and in the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii in 1986. Admitted to practice in the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit in 1988.
- Education: University of Hawaii (B.A., 1982); Northwestern School of Law of Lewis and Clark College (J.D., 1986). Member, 1984-1985, Form and Style Editor, 1985-1986, Environmental Law law review.
- Member: Hawaii State and American Bar Associations
- Member: Maui County Bar Association
Request information from Brian R. Jenkins